TensorGrip® TC49 is an adhesive spray designed to bond with resin systems (polyester and epoxy). The TC49 is a super light weight, fine mist spray adhesive which does not soak into your fibreglass, carbon tape or Fused tapes but holds them fast while you work with them. Prefect for laying tail/hit patches and carbon/reinforcement centre strips. The main advantage of the TC49 is the adhesiveness is engineered to bond with resins. Compared with other adhesive sprays which can prevent resin penetration of cloth/carbon or foam, and can lead to massive failure in the laminate.
• Laying UD/Hybrid/Fused Reinforcements.
• Bonding foam to e-Glass, Carbon, Innegra, Basalt, Flax
• Used in Vacuum-bagging process and hand laminates.
• Fast Tack
• High Clear
• UV Stable
• Low Odour
• Super Fine Mist Spray
• Easier De-moulding
• Minimal Overspray
• Toluene Free
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• This product is designed to be applied to one side of the surfaces to be bonded together, However, It can be used for double sided bonding where required such as foam and cloth/carbon.
• Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc.
• For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 16ºC - 27ºC. Use with adequate ventilation.
• When possible we recommend shaking the canister or aerosol well before using.
• Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
• Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates.
• Spray about 20-40 cm away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive.
• If using a two way stick, spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
• Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone cleaner. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice
Top job lads