Shapers® Premium E-Glass produces Ultra Clear, High Tensile, Lightweight & Highly Durable Surboards. The new industry standard in surfboard E-Glass.
- 30" Wide Roll
- Ultra Light Weight - Ultra lightweight cloth that is also highly durable.
- Ease of Use - Easy to wet out and cut. Designed to sit flat with superior drapability.
- High Clarity - Ultra high clear finish produces ultra white surfboards and also perfect for resin pigment colour laminates.
- Superior Tensile Strength - Enhanced mechanical properties for superior E-Glass tensile strength.
- Strength to Weight - Superior strength to weight ratio for E-Glass constructions.
- Reliable Performance - High glass fibre purity levels ensure consistent and reliable performance.
The Industry Standard
Shapers E Glass Cloth is setting a new industry benchmark for easy of usability and high performance output. Shapers E-Cloth will absorb minimal amounts of resin because of it's tight weave resulting in light surfboards.
Performance may vary on a finished product due to blanks used and laminating techniques. Statistics are based on laminated panels and epoxy laminated surfboards.
Commonly used glassing layups for shortboards.
Comp / Lite: 1 x 4oz + 1 x 4oz (patch) Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Standard: 2 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Strong: 1 x 6oz. + 1 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
*to be used as a guide only.
Sold as one meter units (continuous cuts). Please note: the amount of cloth quantity ordered will be cut as one continues length. For example if 10 quantities is ordered, you will receive one continues roll cut length of cloth and not 10 individual 1m lengths
Brands Who Trust Shapers Premium Composites...
Packaged well and nice quality. Came very quick. The Shapers crew are great and very helpful. Will definitely be buying from them again (already have).
tight weave cuts well and makes cleaning laps easy
Glass looks great, fast post out and ready to go. Cheers guys.
I used this product to create a light longboard for my young son. I used it with tapes to make a stringerless 1lb EPS board. Very easy to work and takes up Epoxy nicely.
Great value for money! Works well with any board size! Very happy!