Shapers® Epoxy E-Glass features enhanced mechanical properties up to 30% compared to industry standard E Glass. Developed for epoxy resin which increases compression strength and reduces fatigue and failure. Optimal adhesion of fibre to resin helps absorb load and pressure which increases board performance. Improved wet lamination, cutting, wrapping, glassing, handling, with a smoother finish and great drapability.
- Epoxy Use Only - This product has been formulated to be used with Epoxy Resin Only.
- Ultra Light Weight - Ultra lightweight cloth that is also highly durable.
- Ease of Use - Easy to wet out and cut. Designed to sit flat with superior drapability.
- Improved Workability - Improved lamination properties resulting in an ultra flat finish.
- Superior Tensile Strength - Enhanced mechanical properties for superior tensile strength.
- Interlaminar Stength - Specifically formulated to increase interlaminar shear strength for epoxy laminates.
- Enhanced Mechanical Properties - Enhanced mechanical properties up to 30% compared to industry standard E-Glass.
Shapers Epoxy E-Glass
Shapers® Shapers World First Epoxy E-Glass has been specifically formulated to increase interlaminar shear strength for Epoxy Laminates. Enhanced mechanical properties up to 30% compared to industry standard E-Glass. Developed for epoxy resin which increases compression strength and reduces fatigue and failure.
Shapers Epoxy E-Glass
Performance may vary on a finished product due to blanks used and laminating techniques. Statistics are based on laminated panels and epoxy laminated surfboards. Chart compares E-glass with Epoxy E-Glass
Commonly used glassing layups for shortboards.
Comp / Lite: 1 x 4oz + 1 x 4oz (patch) Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Standard: 2 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Strong: 1 x 6oz. S-Glass + 1 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
*to be used as a guide only.
Sold as one meter units (continuous cuts). Please note: the amount of cloth quantity ordered will be cut as one continues length. For example if 10 quantities is ordered, you will receive one continues roll cut length of cloth and not 10 individual 1m lengths