Shapers Shortboard EPS Blank is designed to accommodate a complete range of Shortboards within the 6’8” range.
Length: 6'8 7/8
Thickness: 3 1/4"
- WATER RESISTANT
- MOST ADVANCED EPS FORMULA
- PURPOSE BUILT FOR SURFBOARDS
- ULTRA FUSED EPS CELL STRUCTURE
- VIBRATION DAMPENING PROPERTIES
- HIGH TENSILE AND MODULUS PROPERTIES
- SUPERIOR RESILIENT TO DECK COMPRESSION
- HIGH DENSITY, LIGHT-WEIGHT, WATER RESISTANT
- LIGHT WEIGHT. STRONG STRENGTH TO WEIGHT RATIO
- CLEAN FINISH WITH BOTH HAND AND MACHINE SHAPING
- PROUDLY DESIGNED AND TESTED, GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA
- NO GASSING ISSUES AS WITH INDUSTRY STANDARD EPS BLOCK/MOULDED BLANKS
- NO DRAINAGE ISSUES AS WITH INDUSTRY STANDARD EPS BLOCK/MOULDED BLANKS
Shapers Premium High Density Ultra Fused EPS Blanks offer the latest in EPS formulation and technology. Specifically designed for optimal shaping and performance surfing, Shapers EPS blanks set a new benchmark for Epoxy Surfboard construction. Epoxy surfboards offer surfers unique benefits including positive flex patterns, responsiveness, lightness and a superior strength-to-weight ratio.
The core of the surfboard is fundamental to its overall strength, durability and performance. Our mission at Shapers is to help board builders around the world to make the highest level of quality epoxy boards with premium EPS foam, and the latest innovations in carbons and other new-age composite materials. Kinetic Epoxy Resin Systems, ordered through Shapers international distribution network, gives board manufacturers access to a superior resin system that is strong, durable, easy to work with, ultra white and environmentally friendly.
As part of Shapers purchase policy that Shapers Australia is not responsible for loss or damage to the goods and is the responsibility of the recipient, as Shapers does not control the services of the courier companies. Therefore, we encourage the purchase of freight insurance for customers peace of mind and confidence. The fee will cover the total value of the goods purchased.