Premium Surfboard Finish Resin Resin Formula is used by commonly throughout the surfboard industry.
Sold in 1L and 4L
- Ideal for those classic gloss finishes on Mal's, Retro's etc.
- Formulated to give a gloss/polish finish
- Gloss resin is used to as the final coat of surfboards
- One of the clearest resins on the market
- Filler resin is a waxed, easily sanded polyester resin designed to be used in the surfboard glassing process
- The resin is formulated with a blue tint to enhance the whiteness of the board. Non blue tint resin will have a slight yellow tint and will brown off faster
- Catalyst sold separate. Try Shapers "Sunbake Solar Resin Additive" to enhance the strength, user-friendliness and clarity of the resin.
Shapers warranty on all Polyester Resin is 3months from date of purchase.
glossed the bottom of board (80s) and when dry had a finish that will need little sanding, very pleased. the coat for the top was too hot and went off a couple of minutes early, entirely my fault, (61 and going senile lol), but the finish to the good half is great. My only problem that will stop me purchasing again was the cost of transporting flammable liquid, otherwise a great product that lived up to its hype, Thanks