Shapers Opaque Resin Pigments are available in 30ml, 150ml, 400ml and 1L quantities.
Shapers Opaque Resin Pigments are to be added to laminating resin to make the resin opaque (non transparent). Always add pigments to resin before catalyst.
- 100 grams will do two full boards (top and bottom) in a very thick and robust colouring
- White Pigment is used for colouring the resin around fin box, deck plugs and repairs
- Pigments are non-translucent in cosmetics
- Great for resin pigment designs. Such as: Deck Inlays, Marble Pigmenting, Full Pigment Colouring
- Specifically designed for surfboard resins
- Can be used with Epoxy if kept under 10% mixing ratio (Please experiment with mixing ratios before glassing a surfboard)
Please note: Colours will vary once added to resin and may differ to what is displayed as screen resolutions can distort colour.