The Hi-Lite Filler (Hot Coat) Resin Formula is used by Australia's leading Surfboard Glassers.
- Sold in 1L and 4L Drums
- Filler resin is used to 'Fill' the laminating coat
- One of the clearest resins on the market
- Filler resin is a waxed, easily sanded polyester resin designed to be used in the surfboard glassing process
- The resin is formulated with a blue tint to enhance the whiteness of the board. Non blue tint resin will have a slight yellow tint and will brown off faster
- Catalyst sold separate. Try Shapers "Sunbake Solar Resin Additive" to enhance the strength, user-friendliness and clarity of the resin.
Shapers warranty on all Polyester Resin is 3months from date of purchase.