The Hi-Lite Laminating Resin Formula is used by Australia's leading Surfboard Glassers.
- Sold in 1L, 4L and 20L Drums
- Laminating resin is used to 'Laminate' the fibreglass cloth to the foam blank
- One of the clearest resins on the market
- Being wax free it does not require sanding and will remain slightly tacky ensuring a good bond with the filler coat
- The resin is formulated with a blue tint to enhance the whiteness of the board. Non blue tint resin will have a slight yellow tint and will brown off faster
- Use with Wax Styrene to convert to a filler resin
- Catalyst sold separate. Try Shapers "Sunbake Solar Resin Additive" to enhance the strength, user-friendliness, clarity of the resin and no time restrictions.
Shapers warranty on all Polyester Resin is 3months from date of purchase.
Great product, I have been using it for a while now glassing the boards I have made. Works great with the Sunbake
Bright Clear Resin, Stoked.
Good to work with consistent quality
Great product priced fair and works very well comes up nice and clear