The Hi-Lite Laminating Resin Formula is used by Australia's leading Surfboard Glassers.
- Sold in 1L, 4L and 20L Drums
- Laminating resin is used to 'Laminate' the fibreglass cloth to the foam blank
- One of the clearest resins on the market
- Being wax free it does not require sanding and will remain slightly tacky ensuring a good bond with the filler coat
- The resin is formulated with a blue tint to enhance the whiteness of the board. Non blue tint resin will have a slight yellow tint and will brown off faster
- Use with Wax Styrene to convert to a filler resin
- Catalyst sold separate. Try Shapers "Sunbake Solar Resin Additive" to enhance the strength, user-friendliness, clarity of the resin and no time restrictions.
Shapers warranty on all Polyester Resin is 3months from date of purchase.