Shapers® Premium E-Glass produces Ultra Clear, High Tensile, Lightweight & Highly Durable Surfboards. The new industry standard in surfboard E-Glass.
- Per Meter Cut / Sold in a Continuous length.
- 30" Wide
- Ultra Light Weight - Ultra lightweight cloth that is also highly durable.
- Ease of Use - Easy to wet out and cut. Designed to sit flat with superior drapability.
- High Clarity - Ultra high clear finish produces ultra white surfboards and also perfect for resin pigment colour laminates.
- Superior Tensile Strength - Enhanced mechanical properties for superior E-Glass tensile strength.
- Strength to Weight - Superior strength to weight ratio for E-Glass constructions.
- Reliable Performance - High glass fibre purity levels ensure consistent and reliable performance.
The Industry Standard
Shapers E Glass Cloth is setting a new industry benchmark for easy of usability and high performance output. Shapers E-Cloth will absorb minimal amounts of resin because of it's tight weave resulting in light surfboards.
Performance may vary on a finished product due to blanks used and laminating techniques. Statistics are based on laminated panels and epoxy laminated surfboards.
Commonly used glassing layups for shortboards.
Comp / Lite: 1 x 4oz + 1 x 4oz (patch) Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Standard: 2 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
Strong: 1 x 6oz. + 1 x 4oz. Deck | 1 x 4oz. Bottom
*to be used as a guide only.
Sold as one meter units (continuous cuts). Please note: the amount of cloth quantity ordered will be cut as one continues length. For example if 10 quantities is ordered, you will receive one continues roll cut length of cloth and not 10 individual 1m lengths
Brands Who Trust Shapers Premium Composites...